Pre-Qualification – DDHN
Duration -3 Months
Module 1 (Food, Nutrition & Health)
- Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Minerals, Vitamins & Water.
- Planning Balanced Diet for adult, pregnant & lactating women, Infant &Pre – schoolers, Child & Adolescent.
- Food & Food Groups.
- Introduction To food exchange list.
- Cooking Methods
- Food Adulteration
- The experience of childhood.
- Basic concepts in child development.
- Prenatal development & care.
- Physical, motor & sensory development in prenatal.
- Socio-economic development-The first relationship.
- The development of child during toddlerhood (13-36 months).
- Development of child during preschool (3-6 yrs.).
- Play activities for preschools.
- Organizing child care activities.
- How to plan a pre-school Centre & Creche.
- Narrating stories to children.