Duration – 3 Months
1 – Introduction to Sports Nutrition
- Basics of Sports Nutrition
- How Nutrition helps athlete’s performance & their sport.
2 – Energy System
- Types of Energy system
- Mechanism of each energy system
- Energy system for specific sports .
3 – Balanced Diet
a. Importance of Balance diet for good health .
b. Importance of Balance diet for sport .
c. Knowledge on macro & micro nutrients .
1 – Hydration
- Knowledge & practical application of hydration & its strategies .
- Importance of hydration of atheles and sport performance .
2 – Supplements
- Knowledge on different sport & dietary supplements .
- Practical application of supplements in athletes dietary routine .
3 – Diet Recommendation
a. Recommendation of macronutrients based on the time of training along with hydration & fluid intake .
4 – Sports Specific Diet
- Diet Recommendation specific to each sport -running ,team sport & weight category sport .
1 – Injury & Diet
- Diet Recommendation to speed up injury & recovery .
- Brief on anti -inflammatory diet .
2 – Eating Disorder in sport
- Knowledge on different types of eating disorder .
- How it affects athelet’s physical mental & sport performance .
3 – Vegan & Vegetarian
- Knowledge on current food trends -vegan , gluten free& lactose free diet